Our mission can be written using only two words in Latin: ‘Opes Scientia’, which means wealth through knowledge.
Our core values are simple and easy to understand:
- We avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and we disclose them to affected parties when they do exist.
- We are be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data. We tell the truth as we see it. We stay independent and able to disagree, regardless of the popularity of our views or their effect on our fees.
- We maintain and improve our competences and we provide services if we feel qualified by training or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitation.
- We seek, accept, and offer honest criticism, we acknowledge and correct errors, and we credit properly the contributions of others.
- We avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action or confidential information disclosure.
We put our knowledge in the service of our clients for mutual benefit, only if this does not breach our values. We accumulate knowledge by building collaboration networks that last, by experimenting in-house and by employing talent with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds. We believe that our clients’ success stories reflect on us and improve our position in the market. Finally, we are actively engaged in open innovation, aiming to co-operate with the best and contribute our best.